Showtime File

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Showtime File

Post by ultrapowerpie on Thu 13 Sep 2012, 15:31

So I just downloaded the Showtime file, but when I went to look at it, all my computer says is that it's a "file". No icon, no tag, nothing. Every other thing from y'all has worked perfectly but this one. Can someone please tell me what's up here?

ultrapowerpie
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Showtime File

Post by Adwomin on Thu 13 Sep 2012, 18:53

Hello,

Please right-click on the file and choose "Open with...". From the shown list, choose WinRAR (NO(!) other program!) to open the file with.
If you don't have WinRAR installed, please download it from www.games4theworld.org .

After opening the file, just read the included "# Installation Guide.txt", after reading this: games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Post by ultrapowerpie on Fri 14 Sep 2012, 02:12

Thanks, I was using iZarc. Also, how do you install the store stuff from the mediafire website? Thanks!

Edit: Hold on, I'm getting an error, it says Service Initialization error (0x0175dcbb)

I did follow the patch link and the fix's instructions, so I'm not sure what is wrong <.<

And no I'm not running the Blackbox version either, everything is from y'all, then applied the patch, which is apparantly the exact same thing as was installed with Supernatural, and then applied the cracks in the appropriate folder in the step by step instruction.

Thanks again for the help!

I'm going to try reinstalling with just the once crack, that may have been the problem XD

ultrapowerpie
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink on Fri 14 Sep 2012, 02:57

This might help with your error, http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t5457-the-sims-3-unable-to-start-game-service-initialization-failed-0x0175dcbbsolved

Mediafire website, download the .sims3package, and put it for example

C:\Users\t2sink\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads

Change the t2sink(profile name) to whatever profile your using and the what the .sim3packs in. (If your Running Windows 7)
t2sink
Godfather / First Lady
Godfather / First Lady

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4
Male Posts : 1079

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum