Sims 3 camera lag and fps drop

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sims 3 camera lag and fps drop

Post by teliss on Thu 20 Sep 2012, 12:03

I already have this update.The thing is that i could never play sims 3 smooth.I have changed 3 video cards with the same result lag lag lag.The first time i had gtx 9500 and the gaming was laging like crazy.Then i changed to GTS 250 with the same results.I was confused.And now i bought an ati 6870 thinking that i ve solved the sims 3 problem but no.I cant beleive that it s the only game that i could never (not a single time) play without lag.Maybe the problem is that the game is pireated? Do you guys play the game without lag?

teliss
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink on Thu 20 Sep 2012, 19:14

Hmm, wondering if it could be your processor, check this site http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/intro.aspx and test The Sims 3: Supernatural, and let us know the results of it.

If you bought the game and installed it and applied the legal cracks, it would be exactly the same as you have it installed right now. No we don't have lag unless our computers are shy on the power to actually run it, or another problem.

t2sink
Godfather / First Lady
Godfather / First Lady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by teliss on Fri 21 Sep 2012, 12:43

I ve tried the game with 2 different cpus.the first one was intel Q6600 and i changed it to i7 950 with the same results.I ve run system req lab many times.It says that i could play the game flawlessly.Can you tell me your video card so that i can compare it to mine?Thank you again.

teliss
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink on Fri 21 Sep 2012, 18:04

Yeah, you shouldn't have a issue.

My Graphics Card is a P.O.S., not worth the time to mention, or you to compare it.
t2sink
Godfather / First Lady
Godfather / First Lady

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4
Male Posts : 1079

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum