The Sims 3 JUST LOAD ALREADY!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 JUST LOAD ALREADY!

Post by gxy on Sat 15 Sep 2012, 17:41

I have installed supernatural and cracked it, but right after I got it working the first time, the game crashed(and it was on a new game, no saves) then I started a new game and it never loaded!(stuck at the last bit).
So I kept testing my mods/cc and store content but the game always didn't load.
Then I tried a reinstall today, but still not loading.
I tried using gamebooster with the game but all it did was speed up loading time, and the last part is still frozen.
The game didn't freeze, it was just the loading bar.(Game tips still changing, loading cursor still moving)
The world was sunset valley.
I have all of the expansions except world adventures and I have high-end loft stuff.
I didn't add back all my mods and store content after the reinstall.(So zero CC, mods and store content other than content patches)
I can't find any other problems like mine.
Ultimate fix doesn't work Sad.

Last edited by gxy on Sun 16 Sep 2012, 09:12; edited 1 time in total

gxy
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 98

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, Team Fortress 2, Planetside 2
Male Posts : 10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3 JUST LOAD ALREADY!

Post by cagil99 on Sat 15 Sep 2012, 20:30

Reinstall the game again, but remove with Revo Uninstaller which is free, just google it. and remove sims 3 and exps with it. It removes sims from registry too. Trying never hurts Wink

Solving Simple Lags and Making Game Faster (Changing Clothes are Faster etc)

Loop
Start playing when buffered ( Only Notify

) -
%
Smart Buffer
Estimated Time:
Donate to SmartVideo!
Global Preferences
cagil99
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 284

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cat In Boots on Sat 15 Sep 2012, 22:43

Try to check your CC with Sims3Dashboard http://www.modthesims.info/d/387006
And tryCCleaner to fix registry problems (you can get this program for free in torrents). I run it every time before start playing Sims and it helps from most part of lags for me.

Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows Vista

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Resident Evil, Mafia II, GTA
Female Posts : 76

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink on Sun 16 Sep 2012, 01:00

@The Cat In Boots wrote:
And try CCleaner to fix registry problems (you can get this program for free in torrents). I run it every time before start playing Sims and it helps from most part of lags for me.

Eww, don't mess with security of your computer from download them from torrents, unless you absolutely can't use your browser to download it. Just download it from their website, don't want a hacked version of it that doesn't do anything, since it's has a free version. www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download/standard (First change the + to . before and after piriform, or use the link in Cats and Boots post) (Copy+paste the link into your web browser and will bring you to the webpage and will try to auto download it, save it to where you want. (Cats and Boots Post just brings you to the main website for CCleaner, so you need to click on a few links to get to download it))

Link fixed.

- Lady ElDi
t2sink
Godfather / First Lady
Godfather / First Lady

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4
Male Posts : 1079

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gxy on Sun 16 Sep 2012, 09:26

@t2sink wrote:
@The Cat In Boots wrote:
And try CCleaner to fix registry problems (you can get this program for free in torrents). I run it every time before start playing Sims and it helps from most part of lags for me.

Eww, don't mess with security of your computer from download them from torrents, unless you absolutely can't use your browser to download it. Just download it from their website, don't want a hacked version of it that doesn't do anything, since it's has a free version. www+piriform+com/ccleaner/download/standard (First change the + to . before and after piriform, or use the link in Cats and Boots post) (Copy+paste the link into your web browser and will bring you to the webpage and will try to auto download it, save it to where you want. (Cats and Boots Post just brings you to the main website for CCleaner, so you need to click on a few links to get to download it))

It takes 1 dll(Branding.dll) to make it professional edition.(I'll just use CCleaner after the games are uninstalled for the second time)
I'll just try all of your solutions.(Not sure how a world not loading the last part can be related to registries)
HA, generations didn't uninstall any files, needed to use revo uninstaller for that!
Is there a way to log everything ts3w does?(Like in minecraft, you launch its jar with cmd or a batch and then you get a log from the cmd prompt)
Hurray!, I just reinstalled and tested the game and it WORKED!
FINALLY! Very Happy
I guess either Sunset Valley got corrupted or I didn't wait long enough...

gxy
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 98

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, Team Fortress 2, Planetside 2
Male Posts : 10

View user profile

Back to top Go down