Game Requires Registration Key [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game Requires Registration Key [SOLVED]

Post by klobasnik007 on Sat 15 Sep 2012, 14:16

SOLVED by dowloading Supernaturals expansion from your site. the one i downloaded the first time somehow didnt work with the other expansions/basegame. this mistake did cost me 6 hours of my life :-/

my current working configuration:
Base game by razor1911, expansions by various groups (vitality, skidrow, fairlight etc...) supernaturals by G4TW, patch 1.38 by G4TW. works even without a crack LOL
Laughing . thanks everyone!

hello, so i have this problem like the guy here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t6387-re-enter-registration-code-solved?highlight=registration

however nothing in the thread seemed to work for me, including following this step by step:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
ive also tried editing default.ini and skuversion files.

ive spent - 6 hours uninstalling, cleaning registry and reading forums, and i figuerd out that the skidrows "supernatural" expansion (around 2.3GB) doesnt work for me. several other expansions cracked by fairligt, vitality and skidrow - WA, Ambi, LN, High end loft stuff, etc works perfectly fine on patch 1.38 without asking registration key and even without aplying your crack from "ultimate fixer".

any sugestions? Sad desperate newbie here.

edit:
base game by Razor 1911,
expansion list:
WA, LN, Amb, Pets, ST,
bonus packs:
High end loft stuff
-> these works

Last edited by klobasnik007 on Sun 16 Sep 2012, 02:59; edited 12 times in total

klobasnik007
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game Requires Registration Key [SOLVED]

Post by kytonderoga on Sat 15 Sep 2012, 16:01

Hi,

If you have the same prompt, it isn't the game serial prompt.
Do you have install Origin?
I skip it, it didn't serve at all (at the end of game install ).

The game key is in the file : #installation guide.txt

But you don't register your craked game.

Have you copy and put the two files in the # crack folder to your base game folder? (C:\program files\electronic arts\the sims 3\game\bin)
kytonderoga
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The sims 3, Anno 2070, Heart of iron 3&2, Skyrim, Mass Effect trilogy, Dragon Age
Male Posts : 57

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink on Sat 15 Sep 2012, 19:49

The fact that you probably have modified version of the Sims 3 and its Expansions could be a problem, the ones from G4TW are unmodified versions, which it's A LOT easier to trouble-shoot and help if you only have unmodified versions, which allows you to even check for problems on the official The Sims 3 website, so has a higher chance of getting stuff actually working. Since the main people who are here aren't familiar with what changes the other people add.
t2sink
Godfather / First Lady
Godfather / First Lady

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4
Male Posts : 1079

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by klobasnik007 on Sun 16 Sep 2012, 02:09

thanks for quick replies
kytonderoga wrote:
If you have the same prompt, it isn't the game serial prompt.
Do you have install Origin?
I skip it, it didn't serve at all (at the end of game install ).

Have you copy and put the two files in the # crack folder to your base game folder? (C:\program files\electronic arts\the sims 3\game\bin)

yes i have origin, yes i did try it with and without the crack - same problem, need registration key. if i put random key in, the window pops up again. hows origin related to the game registration?

t2sink wrote:The fact that you probably have modified version of the Sims 3 and its Expansions could be a problem

i think the only one modified thing is razors base game, and the main problem is in the small supernatural folder 2.3gb, when i look to other torrents, they have 2,9gb. ill try to download the base game from you, then supernaturals and try again. other expansions seems unmodified to me - when i start them without crack, they load to main menu, then say it is unregistered. if it wont work, then ill download everything again from you ....

edit: your torrents are awesome g4tw! fast as sonic the hedgehog.
ill inform you about progression.

EDIT2 solved

klobasnik007
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Sun 16 Sep 2012, 07:57

Hello,

There you go!
Glad to hear the game is working like a charm for you now. Enjoy playing the game and if you run into any more problems: you know where to find us!

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum