How to install Sims 3 with or without EP's on Mac + DMG creating. (Mac final)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: How to install Sims 3 with or without EP's on Mac + DMG creating. (Mac final)

Post by Phoebe on Wed 08 May 2013, 10:45

Hello Simbob,

Yes, you can delete the .rar files or .dmgs right after you installed the games you want. But I suggest you to keep them somewhere, as we can encounter with a problem in game and sometimes we need to reinstall. If you have a external hard disk, you can save them there.

And please do not hesitate to ask if you have something in your mind.

Welcome to the forum Smile

Phoebe
Super Spammer
Super Spammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to install Sims 3 with or without EP's on Mac + DMG creating. (Mac final)

Post by Rokof on Fri 10 May 2013, 19:23

Hey guys I downloaded a stuff pack from you and i did all the steps but I couldn't get it to work, then i noticed it was because I had used the unarchiver instead of Stuffit to expand it, so i downloaded it and tried expanding it but it says "The Stuffit Engine was unable to determine the file format". What can i do to unrar it?

Rokof
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe on Fri 10 May 2013, 21:04

Hello,

You should have used the StuffIt, we all use it for unrar it.. Are you sure your Stuffit Expander works fine? Or your file isn't corrupted?

Super Spammer

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo
Female Posts : 783

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by doctakoolaid on Sun 12 May 2013, 21:19

Hey not sure I came across anyone praising you yet but thank you this worked for me. Very Happy
I only installed one expansion last night so I haven't got to try your tip on adding more after patching with the Ultimate Fix but Thank you a lot.

You are the only reason I made an account.

I was nervous when it froze the first time i loaded it up but after I just force quit and restarted all was good. Thank you

doctakoolaid
Beginner
Beginner

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, World of Warcraft
Male Posts : 6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by exquiisiite on Tue 14 May 2013, 12:08

Hello there...well fist I want to say Thank you so much!!! I finally got it to work Very Happy but the problem now is..I followed all the steps for creating a DMG file and when I fist did it with UniversityLife everything worked fine. Then I did the same with Generations but it seems like it doesn't work because when I try to open the installer app it only bounces on my start menu and won't open the installer page...can somebody help me please? Sad

exquiisiite
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ImperfectionisBeauty on Sat 18 May 2013, 13:42

Does it matter what stuffit version you have?

ImperfectionisBeauty
Beginner
Beginner

Female Posts : 9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe on Sun 19 May 2013, 16:37

Hello all,

Thanks for reaching us to help, and we really try to help you all tam together. But if you pay attention to little notes (like red big letters saying DO NOT POST GAME PROBLEMS HERE) it'd be very easy for us to help Smile

What I want to say is, if you have problem, and you're sure you've searched it through forum and you couldn't find a solution, please open a new thread under Mac Support section, where we easily see your thread and help you.

Thank you all!

Super Spammer

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo
Female Posts : 783

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum