Sims 3 Late Night Crash

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Late Night Crash

Post by quillian91 on Mon 03 Jan 2011, 01:45

Alright, so I own the base game of Sims 3 (the legal version with the CD and everything), and I installed it. Then I downloaded all the expansions and installed all those WITHOUT the Cracks. Which I was supposed to do, if I read correctly. After I installed them all, I went to find the cracks and found that the Late Night one just got updated. I used the latest cracks for all the others, updated the Late Night to the knew 6.1.11 version and then used the 6.1.11 crack for that.

However, I cannot play the game. Every time I do, it'll crash to the desktop after the little introduction opening.

If anyone has any idea of what I am doing wrong or what I can do to fix this, please let me know.

Thanks!

quillian91
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 Late Night Crash

Post by Adwomin on Mon 03 Jan 2011, 15:35

Hello,

Did you first update the game, or did you first apply the cracks and thén update?

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff144 on Sat 08 Jan 2011, 08:33

I also have this problem. I did patch the game first before cracking and the game always crashes after the intro, whether I skip it or not. I had originally placed the crack first, but reinstalled and then patched, as it was not possible to patch after the crack. Besides that, I have created a mod folder with some custom packages I have to add more creation sliders. I am unsure what is causing the crashing. I have been torrenting to download these, working to get it to finally work for a few days now, I just want to play!

Not here to hijack a thread, but maybe a solution can be found for both.

Jeff144
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Sat 08 Jan 2011, 18:38

Jeff144 wrote:I also have this problem. I did patch the game first before cracking and the game always crashes after the intro, whether I skip it or not. I had originally placed the crack first, but reinstalled and then patched, as it was not possible to patch after the crack. Besides that, I have created a mod folder with some custom packages I have to add more creation sliders. I am unsure what is causing the crashing. I have been torrenting to download these, working to get it to finally work for a few days now, I just want to play!

Not here to hijack a thread, but maybe a solution can be found for both.
Hello,

You have to apply thís crack for Late Night (Updated one): http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t711-6111-from-6081-late-night-here

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum