Problem with the instalation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problem with the instalation

Post by Sownten on Wed 10 Oct 2012, 19:30

Hi
I'm trying to install The Sims 3 with this tutorial games4theworld.org/Guides/The_Sims_3_MAC_Guide.pdf it's very easy but i don't know what serial to use because in the files just have serial.exe if i use a random says that i'm using a unlicensed copy and i can't install expansions
[img]http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=2&u=17847018]

can someone help me?

and now every time i download the game appears that

:newfag:

Sownten
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Problem with the instalation

Post by Dieneryn on Thu 18 Oct 2012, 02:41

Hi there! Sorry that this reply came a little late. I think I must have missed your post.

Firstly, I'm sorry to say that the mac guide is kind of outdated so it would not work well. Don't worry, I am going to tell you how you can install your game.

Secondly, please make sure you have the following:
1) Base game that is NOT downloaded from games4theworld
2) At least one of the following Expansion Packs --> [Supernatural, Diesel Stuff, Katy Perry Sweet Treats, Showtime, Master Suite Stuff, Pets, Town Life Stuff, Generations]
3) Make sure your EPs have been converted to .dmg files (If you don't know how to do this feel free to ask again)
4) The latest version of Ultimate Fix (http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems)

After that's all settled:

1) Update your base game to v1.39 (from the launcher under Game Updates, not from the pop-up prompts)
2) Install the expansion packs
3) While installing expansion packs, do not apply any cracks that comes with the download.
4) After installation, copy the two files from #Crack folder (inside LATEST version of Ultimate Fix) to your base game's Game>Bin folder.

Your game should start fine after this

Let me know if you still need any help!
Dieneryn
Posting Master
Posting Master

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Harvest Moon Series, Legend of Zelda, Patapon, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom, Pheonix Wright Series, Mario, and several other MMORPGs
Female Posts : 592

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum