Problem with the instalation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problem with the instalation

Post by Sownten on Wed 10 Oct 2012, 19:30

I'm trying to install The Sims 3 with this tutorial it's very easy but i don't know what serial to use because in the files just have serial.exe if i use a random says that i'm using a unlicensed copy and i can't install expansions

can someone help me?

and now every time i download the game appears that

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Problem with the instalation

Post by Dieneryn on Thu 18 Oct 2012, 02:41

Hi there! Sorry that this reply came a little late. I think I must have missed your post.

Firstly, I'm sorry to say that the mac guide is kind of outdated so it would not work well. Don't worry, I am going to tell you how you can install your game.

Secondly, please make sure you have the following:
1) Base game that is NOT downloaded from games4theworld
2) At least one of the following Expansion Packs --> [Supernatural, Diesel Stuff, Katy Perry Sweet Treats, Showtime, Master Suite Stuff, Pets, Town Life Stuff, Generations]
3) Make sure your EPs have been converted to .dmg files (If you don't know how to do this feel free to ask again)
4) The latest version of Ultimate Fix (

After that's all settled:

1) Update your base game to v1.39 (from the launcher under Game Updates, not from the pop-up prompts)
2) Install the expansion packs
3) While installing expansion packs, do not apply any cracks that comes with the download.
4) After installation, copy the two files from #Crack folder (inside LATEST version of Ultimate Fix) to your base game's Game>Bin folder.

Your game should start fine after this

Let me know if you still need any help!
Posting Master
Posting Master

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Harvest Moon Series, Legend of Zelda, Patapon, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom, Pheonix Wright Series, Mario, and several other MMORPGs
Female Posts : 592

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum