load but cannot do anything

View previous topic View next topic Go down

load but cannot do anything

Post by anatasyarock on Wed 10 Oct 2012, 21:22

greetings admin,
i'm a newbie on this thread. please help me, because i'm desperate googling here and there without getting any result : (

i have the same exact problem with the thread link posted here. (http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t7247-sims-3-game-loads-then-doesn-t-respond-after-i-press-playsolved?highlight=cannot+play+cannot+do+anyhting)

However, i don't use any mods, CC, or anything and i have pets as the latest EP.
it didn't like that at first, i think it went wrong because i used CFF explorer, 4Gb patch and LAA. i have installed and uninstalled it again but still the same.
please help me![b]

anatasyarock
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: load but cannot do anything

Post by Adwomin on Wed 10 Oct 2012, 22:17

Hello,

Can you please describe the problem in your situation?

Also, please re-do ALL these instructions: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
DO NOT skip anything!

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19210

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Post by anatasyarock on Thu 11 Oct 2012, 06:39

Ok. So here's the thing. I have played the sims 3 just fine until I installed pets. Because the game crashed several times, I looked up for solution and found 4gb patch, CFF Explorer and LAA. I did all the instruction there to prevent my game to crash. However, it became worst. It didn't even want to open. And stupid of me I did not crack the base .exe. So i uninstalled and installed it again.

It works after I installed it again. I pass the launcher and I dont use crack, I use mini image. I have mods, but I took it out, I dont use it.
"The game starts and loads fine.
I get to the first screen, where I can choose my family and enter the game, but when I press the check mark to play, the game stops responding. I can still move the mouse, and the music is still playing, so it's not completely frozen. When I hit CTRL+ALT+DELETE, task manager says it's running. Usually it would say "Not responding" if the game froze, so obviously the game is still responding. It's just not doing anything. From that point, I have to force it to close through task manager
.."
So for the 2nd time I uninstalled and installed it again. SADLY it still the same. I can load the game just fine but when I choose to play certain household and hit play, it just static. I can scroll around, music still heard but CANNOT do ANYTHING.

please help me, admin, I'm desperate now coz no solution anywhere Help.And I'm currently uninstalled everything (i have every EP SP untill Pets). what happen and what should I do...?

anatasyarock
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink on Thu 11 Oct 2012, 06:42

Have you completely removed the "Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3" folder, and make a new family and such to check, if that is set might be a bad save with the family your trying to use, or somehow have mods/custom content still in that is causing issues.
t2sink
Godfather / First Lady
Godfather / First Lady

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4
Male Posts : 1079

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Squall on Thu 11 Oct 2012, 07:12

Are the games in the correct installation order? Did you properly install the ULTIMATE Fix from the Admins post?

It sounds like an installation issue. Like the game wasn't fully installed to load the world game-play yet.

Squall
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anatasyarock on Thu 11 Oct 2012, 07:55

@t2sink wrote:Have you completely removed the "Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3" folder, and make a new family and such to check, if that is set might be a bad save with the family your trying to use, or somehow have mods/custom content still in that is causing issues.

yes, I have. I have removed the folders, all of them. I can't make new family because the game wont even enter the CAS. I think CCs or mods is not likely the issue because I use neither of them.

I'm completely screwed up

/EDIT

@Squall wrote:Are the games in the correct installation order? Did you
properly install the ULTIMATE Fix from the Admins post?

It sounds like an installation issue. Like the game wasn't fully installed to load the world game-play yet.

yes, the game is in correct installation order, i followed all the procedure.
I
thought so also, that the game appear to not installed properly. Trust
me, I have uninstalled and installed it for the 3rd time no. But it
still the same. the problem is still the same.

I directly went to
the ULTIMATE FIX when i found out this web, but screw me, I have tried
hundredth times trying to download it but I can't. 404 ERROR or when the
download start, it immediately stopped.
yes, i guess i have too many issues. sorry Sad Sad Sad

anatasyarock
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Squall on Thu 11 Oct 2012, 11:34

What I recommend is downloading ALL The Sims 3 games from G4TW and install them all from Base to Supernatural, WITHOUT applying any cracks!

Then once Supernatural is done, THEN go to the Ultimate FIX, and just take the files from the #Crack folder and paste them in the Sims 3 BASE game Bin folder and replace them.

Start up the launcher and try again, and let us know. Smile

Good luck! =D

Squall
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top