Twins & Triplets on The Sims 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Twins & Triplets on The Sims 3

Post by LadyKomodo on Thu 20 Jan 2011, 11:01

I have a question about the Twins & Triplets thing in this game. Recently while playing my toon had twin girls ( WITHOUT getting the fertility treatment ) And I got 2 adorable twin girls Very Happy. But I wanted to know does anyone know if it is possible to have a boy & a girl or 2 boys 1 girl, 1 girl 2 boys? I know eating apples = boys & watermelons = girls but I wanted to try to have a boy & a girl. Is this at all possible or is the only way to have mixed gender twins/triplets in create a sim?
LadyKomodo
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims, Silent Hill, Resident Evil, Tomb Raider, Indigo Prophecy, Call of Cthulu, Animal Crossing, & Trace Memory
Female Posts : 6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twins & Triplets on The Sims 3

Post by Storm on Thu 31 Mar 2011, 13:10

yes, you can have a mix of genders with twins and triplets. I actually have only had one set of twins that were both girls and another that were both boys (making them identical twins). In all the other twin and triplet pregnancies there have been a mix of genders: one boy and one girl, two boys and one girl, and two girls and one boy. Now how you make that happens is another story - if you don't have a hack that you can pick to have twins or triplets and what gender they will be then it will be totally random. They will be so random in fact that I have had several families that have had both and others that never cample close to having multiples. There are many things that seem to have worked for people, such as eating special food before or after a pregnancy starts that will control this, including the suggestion that you stand on your head on your desk and think hard on what you want out of a Sim pregnancy - it still seems kinda random to me. Keep in mind that if you have mixed gender twins from simply trying to make a baby, or any other method those mix gender twins will not be identical - but fraternal twins and will no more alike then any singleton sims born as brother and sister look alike.

Storm
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum