Help with store updates and installation!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help with store updates and installation!

Post by keliang93 on Tue 16 Oct 2012, 00:23

First of all, thank you guys so much for all your work in making this awesome game available to everyone!! I downloaded the "Sims 3 Complete" torrent, 40gb, which has the base game all the way up to the Town Life expansion pack.

I downloaded the manual patch and the latest version of the fix and applied them both.

My question is, how do I install future expansion packs, like showtime, pets, and master suite stuff? I finished downloading the Games4theWorld torrent versions of those, so how do I proceed from there? Just install them and then reapply the patch and the fix?

Also, how do I go about making my sims 3 store up to date? Do I have to go to the beginning and download all the store updates and install them one by one, or is there an easier way?

Again, thanks again!

keliang93
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help with store updates and installation!

Post by t2sink on Tue 16 Oct 2012, 05:00

Did you individually install each expansion, or does it install all of them at once?

If you did each one individually, you should be able to just install the new expansions, and apply the manual patch and ultimate fix, and you should be good.

If it installed all of them at once, not sure if you'll be able to add more, so will pry have to download them all from here.

Store Updates, with the .Sims3pack's you can just put a copy of them or them into Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Downloads and run the launcher and go to the Downloads tab, and install them. Recommend doing like 100-200 at a time not to overwhelm the Launcher, and you can delete them afterwards in the launcher and it will show you what ones are installed, and what ones you will need to still install.
t2sink
Godfather / First Lady
Godfather / First Lady

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4
Male Posts : 1079

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum