Sims 3 issue with mods?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 issue with mods?

Post by manyfacesx88x on Mon 24 Jan 2011, 14:47

I finally got the torrent for Late Night downloaded and installed it, the game gives me a warning at the start that I have conflicting mods, so I took all the mods that seemed like they would conflict out, same message. I took ALL the mods out, same message..I tried running the game anyways, ignored the error message and it loaded, to a point..It loads to the point of showing me my towns, but when I try and go into my town, or make a new one, it loads about..a 5th of the way then crashes. Mods or no mods, it says I have conflicting mods and won't load passed a 5th of the way before crashing..Any ideas?

manyfacesx88x
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 issue with mods?

Post by Adwomin on Mon 24 Jan 2011, 16:05

@manyfacesx88x wrote:I finally got the torrent for Late Night downloaded and installed it, the game gives me a warning at the start that I have conflicting mods, so I took all the mods that seemed like they would conflict out, same message. I took ALL the mods out, same message..I tried running the game anyways, ignored the error message and it loaded, to a point..It loads to the point of showing me my towns, but when I try and go into my town, or make a new one, it loads about..a 5th of the way then crashes. Mods or no mods, it says I have conflicting mods and won't load passed a 5th of the way before crashing..Any ideas?
Hello,

Maybe some of the mod files are still there. First of all, apply THIS fix and see if it fixes your problem.
If not, I recommend you do the following:

1. Correctly uninstall all modifications. (And delete all remaining files)
2. Uninstall Late Night.
3. Restart your PC.
4. Install Late Night.
5. Apply this fix: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t752-the-sims-3-latest-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum