Need Help Custom Content

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need Help Custom Content

Post by Dasom01 on Wed 31 Oct 2012, 01:59

Hi idk if this should be created as a new topic or should be written in the same topic i have wrote already and i hope u wont get mad at me but here I go. so now im waiting for the ultimate fix right? but i wanted to play sims 3 without updating it. I installed custom content on it but when i started the game its said that the game version is not updated so you might encounter glitches or bugs while playing the game. There was 2 things to pick out , 1 is quit and 2 is continue.I picked continue and clicked on it, then everything worked fine but then when i entered the character creation my sim was full black like totally black and i think this is a glitch >.<. My sis is playing but she doesnt encounter any glitches or buggs while playing the game and she installed the game+expansions+stuff pack in ur download section so idk why im having this problem and is it bc of which comp is better?bc her comp is i7 while mine is i5 T_T or Am i wrong?please reply ASAP tyvm ^^

Dasom01
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Need Help Custom Content

Post by t2sink on Wed 31 Oct 2012, 04:00

Did it work correctly before the custom content?

Just comparing your computers based on CPU of the newer tier of Intel Processors isn't really that much of a see-able difference.
t2sink
Godfather / First Lady
Godfather / First Lady

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4
Male Posts : 1079

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Need Help Custom Content

Post by Dasom01 on Wed 31 Oct 2012, 11:44

Well yes it installed correctly but it only worked that time idk why it worked and it didn't say that I would get a glitch or a bug if I installed it.On the other time it kept saying that I have the wronging version and that I would encounter glitches and bugs Sad. So that's all I can tell you

Dasom01
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum