Stairs problem sims 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stairs problem sims 3

Post by Noone on Tue 08 Feb 2011, 15:27

Hey,

I downloaded the sims 3 a while ago (not from this site). It has always worked perfectly (as far as I remember), but when I wanted to play the game after not playing it for 6 months, I experienced a weird problem with the stairs. I think a photo will describe the problem better than I can:

I downloaded and "installed" the fix, but that doesn't seem to make any difference... Anyone who knows how to solve this problem?

Noone
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stairs problem sims 3

Post by Adwomin on Tue 08 Feb 2011, 19:11

Hello,

Please first update you graphic card's drivers to the latest version, restart your PC and see if it solves the problem.

Also (if the above didn't work), when you've install the latest update, start the game and go go its "Options" and set everything on the highest settings.

See if the problems is solved now. If not, feel free to reply here.

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Noone on Tue 08 Feb 2011, 23:57

Admin wrote:Hello,

Please first update you graphic card's drivers to the latest version, restart your PC and see if it solves the problem.

Also (if the above didn't work), when you've install the latest update, start the game and go go its "Options" and set everything on the highest settings.

Thanks for your answer!

I updated my graphic card's drivers to the latest version (at least I hope I did Razz), I restarted my pc, and it doesn't make any difference. Same goes for the highest settings. So the problem isn't solved...

Additional information: I can't see the library either, because the same shapes are over it as over the stairs...

I don't remember having this problem six months ago, and since I didn't change anything, I find this problem quite mysterious Very Happy.

Noone
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Wed 09 Feb 2011, 21:08

@Noone wrote:
Admin wrote:Hello,

Thanks for your answer!

I updated my graphic card's drivers to the latest version (at least I hope I did Razz), I restarted my pc, and it doesn't make any difference. Same goes for the highest settings. So the problem isn't solved...

Additional information: I can't see the library either, because the same shapes are over it as over the stairs...

I don't remember having this problem six months ago, and since I didn't change anything, I find this problem quite mysterious Very Happy.
Hello,

Indeed, this is a strange problem.
Do you have any expansions installed? If yes, which ones?

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum