I am max

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I am max

Post by lolmax123 on Wed 07 Nov 2012, 12:03

I am Max.. i am currently divorced and live in a 2 bedroom apartment with my 1 and a half year old Jacob. ( his twin lives with his mother ) i love the Sims 3 and play it about an hour each day. i am a current waiter at the olive garden. ( after i got fired. :p ) i am featured in dis raps for hire 8 by epiclloyed. Hammertime i have a 3 year old Siamese cat named trixy. i found ehr when she was a kitten. she is pregnant with her 2nd litter of kittens.i have another cat named percy from trixys first litter. i dont want my son on the internet so ill just give you a picture of trixy! well. have a nice day
lolmax123
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : cod sims 2 and 3 gta sa and gta iv. mafia ii battlefield 3
Male Posts : 48

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I am max

Post by Aɾყα on Wed 07 Nov 2012, 13:13

Hello,

Welcome to the forum.
That must be tough being divorced at your age with twins no less. It's great that one of them lives with you though, I always hate it when fathers don't get to see their kids.
I'm married(-ish) myself, 2 girls ages 4,5 and 1,5 and a little boy on the way. we also have 2 cats and a rabbit. My DH works, I'm at home with the kids.

Been playing sims ever since the original game and I've played all titles on pc, and even "bustin out" and "urbz in the city" on an emulator. I've been playing games since as long as I can remember though, and yes they did have computers when I was a kid Laughing I played a bunch of games on Acorn Electron. That's my first gaming memory anyway, I must've been about 5 or 6.

Good to have you here and don't hesitate to post if you have questions or problems. We also have off-topic areas (as you've noticed Smile) and a "chat" section for The Sims chit chat. Feel free to reply if you think you can help solve a problem as well.

"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"

Aɾყα
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15105

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I am max

Post by Adwomin on Wed 07 Nov 2012, 16:50

Hello Max,

Welcome to the Games4theworld Forum!
Let us know if there's anything we can help you with.

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum