Game Refuses to Start.[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game Refuses to Start.[SOLVED]

Post by IfICannotLove on Mon 12 Nov 2012, 23:51

Hello, I'm new to the forum (I've viewed a bit before, but I just signed up yesterday) :newfag: . I'm still quite a bit of a noob, so please, excuse me if I seem to have made any ridiculously stupid mistakes. Smile Also, please forgive me if someone has already made a thread/issue like this before.
I recently had everything, Stuff Packs and Expansion Packs, up to Diesel (except for the Katy Perry Sweet Treats), and most of them were bought, with the exception of Master Suite Stuff & Fast Lane Stuff. Everything was working fine.
I downloaded (pirated. Sad ) Supernatural, and used the crack properly and all, and things were fine. I later had to uninstall Supernatural & the base game due to prior issues. I did reinstall the base game, but not Supernatural.
Last night, I used the same download for Supernatural I had before, and used it to install the game. I followed the instructions fine, and used the cracks, and so on.
Ever since, the game hasn't worked. I click the play button, and the launcher closes like normal, and my mouse does the small blue circle indicating something is loading. I wait a while, absolutely nothing happens. The game never launches.
I have no idea what to do. I did try uninstalling and reinstalling the base game again, and nothing happened. I did uninstall Supernatural, however. Still nothing has worked.
Someone please help? Sad
It is patched up to 1.42, and I am running on Windows 7.

//EDIT

EDIT: I used the crack from the Ultimate Fix, and now the game works again. Smile

IfICannotLove
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game Refuses to Start.[SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Tue 13 Nov 2012, 17:13

Hello,

Good to hear it's fixed.
Don’t hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again!
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15112