Problem with HELS installation! [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problem with HELS installation! [SOLVED]

Post by kipje on Sun 13 Feb 2011, 17:29

I installed Sims 3 legal, and wanted some expansions. So I downloaded HELS, Ambitions, late night, fast lane stuff and outdoor living stuff. When HELS was ready, i saw in the installation guide that i had to click on Sims3SP01setup.exe . So when i did that, a screen popped up saying if i wanted to give authorisation (?) to let the program change things (?). So i clicked 'Yes' and then nothing happened... I tried again and nothing happened again... So could you help me?

//EDIT

Oh and i have Windows 7 64 bit.

kipje
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Problem with HELS installation! [SOLVED]

Post by Adwomin on Sun 13 Feb 2011, 19:49

kipje wrote:I installed Sims 3 legal, and wanted some expansions. So I downloaded HELS, Ambitions, late night, fast lane stuff and outdoor living stuff. When HELS was ready, i saw in the installation guide that i had to click on Sims3SP01setup.exe . So when i did that, a screen popped up saying if i wanted to give authorisation (?) to let the program change things (?). So i clicked 'Yes' and then nothing happened... I tried again and nothing happened again... So could you help me?

//EDIT

Oh and i have Windows 7 64 bit.
Hello,

Please open the .rar file you downloaded using only WinRar, which can be downloaded from www.games4theworld.org . (If you use any other software than WinRar, like WinZip or 7-zip, the files will get messed up!)

When you've opened the file using WinRar, select áll the files in it and drag & drop them to a folder on your Desktop. When the extraction is done, close the .rar file and open the folder on your Desktop.
Now, start by reading the included "# Installation Guide.txt" and you should be able to get the game to work yourself.

Ps. When you have to open the Wizard, open it as an Administrator. (Right-click on the .exe and choose "Run as Admin")

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Problem with HELS installation! [SOLVED]

Post by kipje on Mon 14 Feb 2011, 18:05

Stupid me.. Thanks!

Admin edit: Problem solved, topic closed. Wink

- ADMIN

kipje
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile