Christmas Tree

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Christmas Tree

Post by Romello on Sat 17 Nov 2012, 09:22

Just wondering if the Christmas Tree that used to be in the Sims 3 Store is available anywhere here, or part of a pack or collection here.

I guess I'm anxious to get into the Christmas spirit thanks to Seasons or something.

G4TW is amazing, thanks a million for being so friendly, welcoming and helpful to one and all.

Rome

Romello
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas Tree

Post by ClairMH on Sat 17 Nov 2012, 10:39

Try MoreAwesomeThanYou they have all the store packs there they are all unmoddified and you will need the decrapifier to install them which is also on there.

ClairMH
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurna on Sat 17 Nov 2012, 11:01

It was in one of the store updates on the G4TW Mediafire account, can be found under Lighting, Floor Lamps if that helps Smile
Aurna
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Guildwars 2, Rift, LOTRO, TSW
Female Posts : 8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink on Sat 17 Nov 2012, 20:56

Yeah, G4TW Mediafire account has all (or mostly all) the store updates, all decrappified and ready to install.

But yeah, not sure where it is located in it.
t2sink
Godfather / First Lady
Godfather / First Lady

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4
Male Posts : 1079

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ClairMH on Sun 18 Nov 2012, 01:47

Unless you're a mac user it's not recommended to use pre decrapyfied files, it's better to download the decrapyfier yourself and untouched sims 3 packs.

ClairMH
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Sun 18 Nov 2012, 12:25

Hello there,

Welcome to the Forum!
If you can link me to its official The Sims 3 page, I can search for it on our official MediaFire account for you: mediafire.com ?8hvd25izaiea4

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect on Sun 18 Nov 2012, 15:47

Hi Admin. I think it was a temporary item, not available anymore.

The Sim Architect

It was nice being here. I will be away for a while...

Sim Architect
Entertainer
I'll make you smile
Entertainer I'll make you smile

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 1851

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Romello on Sun 18 Nov 2012, 21:16

Something I installed had it. It wasn't there and then when I put some other holiday stuff, there it was - showed up unexpectedly. Thanks for your help. You are amazing. And the poster that says it's not on the Sims 3 Store site at the moment is correct. Maybe closer to Xmas it will show up but it's not up now at all.

I hope it's not true that not decrapifying your own stuff is bad. I haven't bothered this time around and so far things are running as smooth as silk. Super fast load time and everything working perfectly in game too.

Of course the moment I get it all set up to my liking again (I always start fresh) I'll just quit again! But the setting everything up *is* the game to me apparently and I do enjoy it (sorta) LOL

Rome

Romello
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Mon 19 Nov 2012, 11:55

ClairMH wrote:Unless you're a mac user it's not recommended to use pre decrapyfied files, it's better to download the decrapyfier yourself and untouched sims 3 packs.

Romello wrote:
I hope it's not true that not decrapifying your own stuff is bad. I haven't bothered this time around and so far things are running as smooth as silk. Super fast load time and everything working perfectly in game too.

Hello,

It's not a problem if you don't decrapify your own stuff. It can become a problem if something changes about the encryption (it has in the past, which rendered previously decrapped stuff useless). You'd have to redownload everything after we've fixed them. But the alternative is keeping 2 copies of every sims3pack. The untouched and the decrapped version.
It won't break your game to use pre-decrapped sims3packs. So it really depends on your personal preference. If you prefer to be in control of your own decrapifying, you can get untouched sims3packs and decrapify them yourself. The tools can be downloaded from MATY, but I have created a more userfriendly compilation that can be downloaded here. The tools are the same and MATY has been credited in the user guide, but it has simply been set up in classic G4TW style: complete with instructions that are easy to follow.

We simply offer the decrapified sims3packs because they can be used by everyone, PC and MAC users alike.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15112