Game won't start, crashes, will not update to 1.42 even with manual, ultimate fix is a no go. DETAILED POST, PLEASE HELP. [CLOSED]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Game won't start, crashes, will not update to 1.42 even with manual, ultimate fix is a no go. DETAILED POST, PLEASE HELP. [CLOSED]

Post by ClairMH on Sun 18 Nov 2012, 03:35

KK so it's not a lack of memory issue causing the crash then or a conflict with another program, I know it's frustrating for you but really am trying to help you out here though it may seem more annoying for you, as sometimes going back over things step by step can make you realise something simple you did or didn't do and it will correct the mistake Smile

Sims 3 has to be one of the most buggiest and annoying games on the planet yet there are so many of us addicted to it, which doesn't help when your pc decides to be tempremental and throw a spanner into the works and not run it at all for you.

If I were you I would try removing them all and then installing one at a time then trying each one out individually to see if any of the ep's or stuff packs maybe the cause of my issues. I know it's time consuming and frustrating but at least that way you would know once and for all.

ClairMH
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game won't start, crashes, will not update to 1.42 even with manual, ultimate fix is a no go. DETAILED POST, PLEASE HELP. [CLOSED]

Post by paigeakb on Sun 18 Nov 2012, 03:39

I know what you mean! Sorry if I come off rude, it's been very frustrating. I've already removed it (I only have the base game and supernatural - but I can't install super natural because I need to update my game to play it, but I can't.) and re installed 12 different times now.

paigeakb
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ClairMH on Sun 18 Nov 2012, 03:45

So the base game alone is crashing when you try and run it? Crying or Very sad

And no you didn't come off as rude Smile you came off as frustrated and really wanting to play sims 3 which I get Smile

ClairMH
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by paigeakb on Sun 18 Nov 2012, 03:47

yes! Sad I can't even get the base game to run correctly let alone the expansion...

The game isn't fun, it's freakin' life consuming.. but I seem to have enough time on my hands lately :3 I just really need new ideas, I'm thinking it's a file or something..idk.

paigeakb
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ClairMH on Sun 18 Nov 2012, 03:53

I wonder if anyone else has had this issue, my base game was bought so was very lucky in that respect.

ClairMH
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by paigeakb on Sun 18 Nov 2012, 03:59

ADMIN, HEEEEEEELP Dx

paigeakb
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ClairMH on Sun 18 Nov 2012, 04:01

Well they've got a load of info to try and help you with, but am stumped since everything I did to fix mine doesn't seem to be able to help you out Sad

ClairMH
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Sun 18 Nov 2012, 12:29

Hello,

Please keep all your problems regarding the same game in one topic, instead of double-posting your topic in different sections.
This topic is now closed, continue here: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t8426-invalid-file-found-service-initialization-game-crashes-won-t-update-and-can-t-use-fix-because-i-can-t-install-expansions-because-it-won-t-update-fml-please-help

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19210

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum