Just some stuff I want to know about...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just some stuff I want to know about...

Post by NeonColors on Sun 18 Nov 2012, 03:57

Now before I say anything I got to say Thank you Games4theworld! For all your wonderful downloads (including your most popular ones The Sims 3 and all EP & SP)

Now I don't have any problems or anything like that just that I want to discuss what does the Cracks do that you include in each Expansion and Stuff pack download? My friend has downloaded most of your downloadable content from your download storage but he didn't install any of the cracks but his game is working fine with everything working. (Which is getting me curios because I installed the cracks and they work fine with my Sims 3)

And the other thing is what does the Ultimate Fix do? I know it includes multiple launcher fixes for each EP and SP for the Sims 3 out there, just that I just want to know what the Cracks and Ultimate fix do.

Thanks in advance

- Neon

NeonColors
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just some stuff I want to know about...

Post by t2sink on Sun 18 Nov 2012, 06:11

The Ultimate Fix can be updated, the cracks in the torrents can't, so overall they are the same, just if you do have a problem, we recommend the Ultimate Fix, then test out other solutions.

t2sink
Godfather / First Lady
Godfather / First Lady

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4
Male Posts : 1079

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just some stuff I want to know about...

Post by Adwomin on Sun 18 Nov 2012, 10:55

Hello NeonColors,

The Ultimate Fix was originally created to make it possible for you to update your The Sims 3 game using the game's launcher, but WITHOUT reinstalling everything (due to the "Invalid File Found" error).
The Ultimate Fix is updated every time a new game version is released, so it always includes the latest, working crack.

~ Nobody's gril. ~

Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19214

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum