CRITICAL ISSUE W SEASONS...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CRITICAL ISSUE W SEASONS...

Post by justinmichael93 on Thu 22 Nov 2012, 00:29

Ok... So initially I had everything but SEASONS installed right? But I downloaded some bad CC that really up my game. Couldnt find a way to specifically track down the bad files and remove them so I had to uninstall all the games and then reinstall them. That was the day SEASONS was released. So... I went ahead and downloaded it and I installed them all... Mind you... the cracks that come with each individual torrent I had not applied as I installed each one because I knew that I could just apply the cracks that come with the ULTIMATE FIX after I had them all installed... Ok... So I install them all... For some reason... There wasnt an Electronic Arts folder in my Documents... So then I applied the cracks and suddenly one appeared but there were only two files in it as opposed to the usual files that come with the installation of the game... So... I leave it alone... Open up the launcher... Launcher asks me for SHOWTIME disk and does not show a reflection of DIESEL, KATY PERRY, SUPERNATURAL, OR SEASONS installed. Mind you... Prior to me uninstalling all the games the game itself worked fine minus the CC. I open my computer today... Notice that the Electronic Arts folder now suddenly contains all the appropriate files... Now that I installed SEASONS... all four of those games suddenly show that they are not installed when clearly they are... Ok so I uninstall those four and reinstall each one, applying the appropriate crack each time into the CORRECT folder. I am very familiar with applying the cracks so please dont think I have simply misapplied the cracks. As I install each game... I look at the launcher to see if their Icons appear at the bottom... THEY DID... UNTILL I INSTALLED SEASONS AND APPLIED THE CRACK... ALL FOUR GAMES ARE SUDDENLY SHOWING AS NOT INSTALLED... AND LAUNCHER STILL ASKS FOR SHOWTIME DISK. HELPPP!

justinmichael93
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CRITICAL ISSUE W SEASONS...

Post by Adwomin on Thu 22 Nov 2012, 14:59

Hello,

Please do step 2 and then open your launcher, do they show up now: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly ?

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Post by justinmichael93 on Thu 22 Nov 2012, 17:48

Hmmmmm, I hadn't thought of that but I actually already had the patch installed, so I installed it again to kinda rewrite it in sense, and the icons do show up now but it said I needed the Seasons disk so I'm applying the crack now and will see if it works and let you know. Thanks admin Smile

//EDIT

Ok... So I finally just ran the launcher and since I appled the crack for ultimate fix... the games aren't showing up again... Idk what Im doing wrong... I really have a feeling that I'm to have to... UNINSTALL the games. REINSTALL each game applying the specific cracks that come with each torrent. Then when I have them installed, apply all the cracks in the Ultimate Fix, install the the latest version... then apply the final crack and hope it works Sad

justinmichael93
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink on Fri 23 Nov 2012, 20:52

You shouldn't have to do the cracks the come with each torrent, Since the Ultimate Fix does have them.
t2sink
Godfather / First Lady
Godfather / First Lady

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4
Male Posts : 1079

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aɾყα on Sat 24 Nov 2012, 13:35

Hello,

Aside from that, the old cracks don't serve a purpose at all anymore. Since the game is started from TS3W.exe.
I'd like to see a screenshot of the base game\bin please.

"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"

Aɾყα
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)