The Sims 3: Problem with Late Night expansion pack. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3: Problem with Late Night expansion pack. [SOLVED]

Post by Trench on Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:55 pm

Hey,

I installed the sims 3 base game and the expansion packs: world adventures, high end loft stuff, ambitions and late night. Everything worked well until the installation of Late night. The game installed itself properly but when I opened the launcher it said that the base game version is not compatible with the expansion packs. It told me to update the game via the launcher. It also had the update ready for me to download, but when I downloaded it, it said that some of the files were incorrect and therefore the patch couldn't be installed properly.

It wont let me to open the game due to this 'compability error'. I took the cracks for all the games from the Late night expansion's crack folder. When I noticed the problem, I tried to use the fix that the site provided. It didn't work.

My questions on the subject would be:

1) Is there a way to fix the problem without uninstalling and reinstalling everything again?
2) Do I have to download outdoor living stuff?

Also of course, if I have to do both, I will :p Any solution to fix this would be welcome.

Thank you in advance.

//EDIT

I found the fix myself.. I indeed installed outdoor living stuff and patched the game. Then I applied the fix again. It works like a charm now (despite the missing text on bubbles and therefore having to use english language on the game), thank you for the torrents Smile

Trench
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3: Problem with Late Night expansion pack. [SOLVED]

Post by Admin on Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:31 pm

Trench wrote:Hey,

I installed the sims 3 base game and the expansion packs: world adventures, high end loft stuff, ambitions and late night. Everything worked well until the installation of Late night. The game installed itself properly but when I opened the launcher it said that the base game version is not compatible with the expansion packs. It told me to update the game via the launcher. It also had the update ready for me to download, but when I downloaded it, it said that some of the files were incorrect and therefore the patch couldn't be installed properly.

It wont let me to open the game due to this 'compability error'. I took the cracks for all the games from the Late night expansion's crack folder. When I noticed the problem, I tried to use the fix that the site provided. It didn't work.

My questions on the subject would be:

1) Is there a way to fix the problem without uninstalling and reinstalling everything again?
2) Do I have to download outdoor living stuff?

Also of course, if I have to do both, I will :p Any solution to fix this would be welcome.

Thank you in advance.

//EDIT

I found the fix myself.. I indeed installed outdoor living stuff and patched the game. Then I applied the fix again. It works like a charm now (despite the missing text on bubbles and therefore having to use english language on the game), thank you for the torrents Smile
Hello,

Yes, to fix the bubbles problem, you'll have to change your game language to English, as described in our "Fixes" section.

For now, have fun playing! Problem solved, topic closed.

Forum Administrator

A wise man once said: "Admin, you're my hero, heroine. Whatever; you rock!"

Contact
E-mail: Games4theworld@hotmail.com
Forum: Private message SUPPORT NOT VIA PM!
Twitter: http://twitter.com/games4theworld
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Games4theworld-Downloads/110924105707074

Admin
Forum Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ
Forum Adminator  GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ

System type(s):
  • 32 -bit
  • 64 -bit

Favorite Game(s): Borderlands series, Assassin's Creed series, Team Fortress 2, The Saboteur
Male Posts: 16538

View user profile http://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum