Sims 3 Ep. Text don't show.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sims 3 Ep. Text don't show.

Post by WuTangClan on Mon 21 Mar 2011, 13:13

isnt medieval a whole new sims? if so, how will that fix my problem?

WuTangClan
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 13
Join date : 2011-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 Ep. Text don't show.

Post by Adwomin on Mon 21 Mar 2011, 13:55

@WuTangClan wrote:isnt medieval a whole new sims? if so, how will that fix my problem?
Hello,

No, if I'm right, it's a part of The Sims 3. Since it's also called "The Sims 3: Medieval", lol.

New games / expansions usually fix a lot of problems with previous games / expansions, since they have new updates etc.
It's worth trying, believe me.

Adwomin
free society
free society

Posts : 19211
Join date : 2010-03-12

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 Ep. Text don't show.

Post by Bliss1991 on Mon 21 Mar 2011, 15:36

Admin wrote:
@WuTangClan wrote:isnt medieval a whole new sims? if so, how will that fix my problem?
Hello,

No, if I'm right, it's a part of The Sims 3. Since it's also called "The Sims 3: Medieval", lol.

No, it's not a part of Sims 3. It's not an expansion, it's an entirely different game.
If I may, this website is useful for release dates and answers your question about what sort of game it will be (expansion, full game, stuff pack)

http://www.snootysims.com/index.php?id=releasedates

Bliss1991
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Wolfenstein ET, Army of Two, Gears of War, Halo, Sims 3
Female Posts : 142
Points : 2774
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-07-13
Age : 25
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 Ep. Text don't show.

Post by Adwomin on Mon 21 Mar 2011, 16:27

@Bliss1991 wrote:
Admin wrote:
@WuTangClan wrote:isnt medieval a whole new sims? if so, how will that fix my problem?
Hello,

No, if I'm right, it's a part of The Sims 3. Since it's also called "The Sims 3: Medieval", lol.

No, it's not a part of Sims 3. It's not an expansion, it's an entirely different game.
If I may, this website is useful for release dates and answers your question about what sort of game it will be (expansion, full game, stuff pack)

http://www.snootysims.com/index.php?id=releasedates
Hello,

Yes, you're completely right, my bad. Sorry. Confirmation: http://www.ea.com/the-sims-medieval

Then perhaps you'll need to wait for a new update or I can try to reinstall The Sims 3: WA for you, because it's strange that you're missing keys in the Registery.

_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211
Points : 1026359
Reputation : 2248
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 15
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum