Certain Worlds (and inevitably other items) not showing up under Downloads tab

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Certain Worlds (and inevitably other items) not showing up under Downloads tab

Post by DarkestSamus on Tue 11 Dec 2012, 22:41

Hey all,

First, some background information.

*Windows 7 user, laptop

*Every single Stuff and Expansion Pack installed

*All items downloaded from Mediafire within the last two days, I literally downloaded EVERYTHING (want the "full" Sims experience)

*12/11/2012 Store Fixes installed both for both .Sims3Packs and .Package formats

*Cache cleared multiple times using this: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t2208-sims3pack-installed-world-inaccessible-or-wont-install-fix

*I kept the Mediafire files in a seperate folder and during the cache clear before reinstalling the files, I re-extracted them to make sure they were fresh

*All of the .Sims3Pack files are in the Downloads folder, since there are too many to install at once

I've been mass-installing items and noticing that multiple have been uninstalling themselves, but I've been finding ways around that. However, now I've realized something; despite downloading Barnacle Bay, Hidden Springs, Lucky Palms Deluxe and Standard, Lunar Lakes, Monte Vista, Riverview, and Sunlit Tides Deluxe... the only ones that are showing up in the Downloads Tab under "Lots" are Barnacle Bay, Riverview, Hidden Springs, and Lunar Lakes. Where are the rest? I can only assume that various item packs aren't appearing if the Worlds aren't appearing as well...

EDIT: I am currently going through the EXCRUTIATING process of installing the files 15 at a time from Windows Explorer. This should mean that files that aren't showing up in the Downloads Tab of the Launcher will still be installed (since I'm installing them manually straight from the Sims3Pack folder). I'll let you know how it goes.

Last edited by DarkestSamus on Tue 11 Dec 2012, 23:43; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update to situation)

DarkestSamus
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Certain Worlds (and inevitably other items) not showing up under Downloads tab

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Wed 12 Dec 2012, 14:15

Hello,

I was going to suggest doing just that. Good luck and please let us know the result.

Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15118

View user profile