Sims 3 Store Updates. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Store Updates. [SOLVED]

Post by Rikkami on Sun 30 Dec 2012, 19:50

Hello Com. ,

My download of the Sims 3 Store updates finished like 4 hour ago.
I tried to install all packs but everytime i check ingame, there missing things. No
Is there an easy way to install every update succesfully ? Is it even possible ?

Rikkami

Rikkami
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 Store Updates. [SOLVED]

Post by invalidusername on Sun 30 Dec 2012, 22:41

It's recommended to install them in small groups, or no more than 20 at a time. If that doesn't work, there's always cc magic, which is an alternative to the launcher. That download page has more information on it, and I can answer a lot of questions that you may have about it, as a current user. Smile

invalidusername
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher
Female Posts : 2043

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Updated a cracked version of the Sims 3 from the game launcher and now it's saying my disc isn't a valid copy!!!! PLEAS HELP!!!!!!!!!

Post by monkeygurl22 on Mon 31 Dec 2012, 22:09

Hello, Im new here :newfag:

OK, so I had downloaded (actually my brother did because i have the slightest clue on going about doing this) the sims 3 base game and it was working pretty good except for the occasionally times it froze/lagged or just took me out of the game. Anyways, so i saw the update available from the game launcher and went ahead and updated because my version didnt allow all my CC to show. It was taking forever, so i took out my CC and it downloaded and updated fine. So i went and started the game. Once i clicked on the icon to start it took me to a black screen for a while then the start up went normally. When i got to the game where you choose your saved games and stuff a msg was up saying, "unable to verify that your disc is a valid copy, please contact customer content" and it won't let me play.

Now after this having happened i've read that you cannot update a cracked version like you would a store bought one. But what do I do now? Uninstall and then install? Uninstall and download it from you guys? Please Help!!!! Help Sad Crying or Very sad Noob

monkeygurl22
Beginner
Beginner

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Halo series, Saints Row series, GTA series, The Sims, Assassin's Creed, COD, L4FD, Dance Central, Mirror's Edge, Dark Knight
Female Posts : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kenku on Tue 01 Jan 2013, 05:11

• @monkeygurl22 wrote:Hello, Im new here

OK, so I had downloaded (actually my brother did because i have the slightest clue on going about doing this) the sims 3 base game and it was working pretty good except for the occasionally times it froze/lagged or just took me out of the game. Anyways, so i saw the update available from the game launcher and went ahead and updated because my version didnt allow all my CC to show. It was taking forever, so i took out my CC and it downloaded and updated fine. So i went and started the game. Once i clicked on the icon to start it took me to a black screen for a while then the start up went normally. When i got to the game where you choose your saved games and stuff a msg was up saying, "unable to verify that your disc is a valid copy, please contact customer content" and it won't let me play.

Now after this having happened i've read that you cannot update a cracked version like you would a store bought one. But what do I do now? Uninstall and then install? Uninstall and download it from you guys? Please Help!!!! Sad Crying or Very sad
    "Hello,

Please open a new topic. We prefer individual problems in individual topics so that we can keep track and provide more personal support."
    Almost forgot my quotes.

kenku
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Always growing. Recently Mortal Kombat 360
Male Posts : 58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikkami on Tue 01 Jan 2013, 17:39

@invalidusername wrote:It's recommended to install them in small groups, or no more than 20 at a time. If that doesn't work, there's always cc magic, which is an alternative to the launcher. That download page has more information on it, and I can answer a lot of questions that you may have about it, as a current user. Smile

Thanks Very Happy

Its now working.
You can close the Thread

Rikkami
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername on Tue 01 Jan 2013, 18:01

You're welcome! Very Happy

invalidusername
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher
Female Posts : 2043

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Tue 01 Jan 2013, 19:37

Hello there,

Thank you, Invalidusername.
Please let us know if you need more assistance, enjoy the game!

~ Nobody's gril. ~

Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19214

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum