Sims medieval crack for mac. [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims medieval crack for mac. [CLOSED]

Post by shiley7 on Thu 31 Mar 2011, 00:22

Im using a mac and Sims Medieval installation works perfectly just 'no disk' pops up when I play.
Please upload Sims Medieval crack for Mac?

shiley7
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Assassin's Creed
Posts : 29
Points : 2372
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-03-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims medieval crack for mac. [CLOSED]

Post by m4dm4n on Thu 31 Mar 2011, 00:45

Hello shiley7, I'm currently working on The Sims 3 and The Sims Medieval for Mac, be on the lookout for either myself or Admin to post the updates for these games in a few days (I'm still trying to recover one of my backup drives that got thrashed during yesterdays storms).

m4dm4n
avatar
m4dm4n
Forum Moderator
Taking care of the Forum
Forum Moderator Taking care of the Forum

Favourite games : The Sims 3, Red Eclipse, Nexuiz, Fallout 3/New Vegas, Regnum Online: Warmasters
Male Posts : 130
Points : 2828
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2010-04-30
Age : 31
Location : Nashvegas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims medieval crack for mac. [CLOSED]

Post by Adwomin on Fri 01 Apr 2011, 14:17

Hello there,

We're working on it and it'll should be published on www.games4theworld.org soon.
I'll post an announcement when it's released. Stay tuned.

_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211
Points : 1026349
Reputation : 2242
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 15
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims medieval crack for mac. [CLOSED]

Post by shiley7 on Wed 06 Apr 2011, 14:05

is the crack still not available, or have i missed the announcement?

shiley7
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Assassin's Creed
Posts : 29
Points : 2372
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-03-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims medieval crack for mac. [CLOSED]

Post by Adwomin on Wed 06 Apr 2011, 16:55

@shiley7 wrote:is the crack still not available, or have i missed the announcement?
Hello,

No, it's not yet available, I'm afraid. You see, I don't know anything about Mac's and our Mac helpers are currently working on some other stuff. Please be patient.

You may use our The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix for the Mac as inspiration: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t752-the-sims-3-latest-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems
The process should be pretty the same.

_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211
Points : 1026349
Reputation : 2242
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 15
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

I found a way to fix it

Post by perlini on Thu 07 Apr 2011, 12:46

Hi.
Yesterday I found an easy way to fix the no DVD crack problem. It works on my Macbook(Intel core)
1, Download the crack.rar that admin post on this forum for PC userslink
2, After you download the crack zip, open the file including fixed TSM.exe and TSLHost.dll.
And open the Medieval package file. YOu will find the Bin folders (/applications/the sims medieval.app/contents/resources/transgamingc_drive/progam files/elecronic arts/the sims medieval/game)and do the same step to replace the TSM.exe and TSLHost.dll
3,This is important: Find a folder name: Contents(first layer of the game folder), and then you will see a file named info.plist.
a, make a backup for that file
b, use textedit open it and find this coding: CedegaGameName
c, Change the last part to read TSM.exe instead of S3Launcher.exe
d, save it
4, Launch the game

You will now launch directly into the game instead of going through the launcher. Note that this means you will not see the launcher again AT ALL unless you change the file back. But this is not a loss.


I used to apply that for Sims3 , but it also works on Medieval.

perlini
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 2
Points : 2329
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims medieval crack for mac. [CLOSED]

Post by Adwomin on Thu 07 Apr 2011, 19:12

@perlini wrote:Hi.
Yesterday I found an easy way to fix the no DVD crack problem. It works on my Macbook(Intel core)
1, Download the crack.rar that admin post on this forum for PC userslink
2, After you download the crack zip, open the file including fixed TSM.exe and TSLHost.dll.
And open the Medieval package file. YOu will find the Bin folders (/applications/the sims medieval.app/contents/resources/transgamingc_drive/progam files/elecronic arts/the sims medieval/game)and do the same step to replace the TSM.exe and TSLHost.dll
3,This is important: Find a folder name: Contents(first layer of the game folder), and then you will see a file named info.plist.
a, make a backup for that file
b, use textedit open it and find this coding: CedegaGameName
c, Change the last part to read TSM.exe instead of S3Launcher.exe
d, save it
4, Launch the game

You will now launch directly into the game instead of going through the launcher. Note that this means you will not see the launcher again AT ALL unless you change the file back. But this is not a loss.


I used to apply that for Sims3 , but it also works on Medieval.
Hello,

Well, there you go guys. Wink

I'll merge this with our The Sims: Medieval Mac Fix when it's fully tested.

_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211
Points : 1026349
Reputation : 2242
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 15
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims medieval crack for mac. [CLOSED]

Post by shiley7 on Fri 08 Apr 2011, 12:23

Perfect thank you

shiley7
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Assassin's Creed
Posts : 29
Points : 2372
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-03-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims medieval crack for mac. [CLOSED]

Post by Ecth3lion on Tue 12 Apr 2011, 14:43

I followed the whole steps though finding the contents folder took a while
(press right click show content on the file you execute to start the game)


but the problem is after the intro and the game just starting it requires the CD , again. There is no way past this and there is a retry-quit loop. Any ideas to get past this ?

thanks in advance

Ecth3lion
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 2
Points : 2324
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims medieval crack for mac. [CLOSED]

Post by perlini on Tue 12 Apr 2011, 16:49

@Ecth3lion wrote:I followed the whole steps though finding the contents folder took a while
(press right click show content on the file you execute to start the game)


but the problem is after the intro and the game just starting it requires the CD , again. There is no way past this and there is a retry-quit loop. Any ideas to get past this ?

thanks in advance


Which version do you launch on Medieval right now?
Because same situation did happened during my first try as well, and then i found the I didn't update the latest version of the game.
So after I download the new version 1.1, and replaced the new crack, it perfectly worked.




perlini
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 2
Points : 2329
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims medieval crack for mac. [CLOSED]

Post by Adwomin on Tue 12 Apr 2011, 17:02

@perlini wrote:
@Ecth3lion wrote:I followed the whole steps though finding the contents folder took a while
(press right click show content on the file you execute to start the game)


but the problem is after the intro and the game just starting it requires the CD , again. There is no way past this and there is a retry-quit loop. Any ideas to get past this ?

thanks in advance


Which version do you launch on Medieval right now?
Because same situation did happened during my first try as well, and then i found the I didn't update the latest version of the game.
So after I download the new version 1.1, and replaced the new crack, it perfectly worked.




Sidenote: the latest version of the game at the moment is 1.2.3

_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211
Points : 1026349
Reputation : 2242
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 15
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims medieval crack for mac. [CLOSED]

Post by Ecth3lion on Tue 12 Apr 2011, 20:21

Thank you for your very fast reply ,
i m not a pro mac-user but i managed to fix it after three hours of trying
its version 1.0
the thing is i did one thing wrong
i changed the wrong files
(somehow)
it was on another path on my documents on mac and there was a bin file there too
changing that got me past the launcher but still as soon as i saw the trailer it requested a CD

the right progress to do so is to right click on the executable file and go on show content , then follow the path /contents/resources go deep deep into that GAME folder from The Sims Medieval and it shall work


btw considering the fix the launcher name is SMlauncher now not S3launcher
Smile

i hope i helped the community

Ecth3lion
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 2
Points : 2324
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims medieval crack for mac. [CLOSED]

Post by MattJ on Fri 15 Apr 2011, 16:32

@perlini wrote:Hi.
Yesterday I found an easy way to fix the no DVD crack problem. It works on my Macbook(Intel core)
1, Download the crack.rar that admin post on this forum for PC userslink
2, After you download the crack zip, open the file including fixed TSM.exe and TSLHost.dll.
And open the Medieval package file. YOu will find the Bin folders (/applications/the sims medieval.app/contents/resources/transgamingc_drive/progam files/elecronic arts/the sims medieval/game)and do the same step to replace the TSM.exe and TSLHost.dll
3,This is important: Find a folder name: Contents(first layer of the game folder), and then you will see a file named info.plist.
a, make a backup for that file
b, use textedit open it and find this coding: CedegaGameName
c, Change the last part to read TSM.exe instead of S3Launcher.exe

d, save it
4, Launch the game

You will now launch directly into the game instead of going through the launcher. Note that this means you will not see the launcher again AT ALL unless you change the file back. But this is not a loss.


I used to apply that for Sims3 , but it also works on Medieval.


I don't know what to do in step B and C . Can you tell me what to do then ? What do i have to change to what ? Please help guys Smile

MattJ
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 1
Points : 2320
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims medieval crack for mac. [CLOSED]

Post by sofiechen on Mon 18 Apr 2011, 22:58

hey guys,
i've been trying different ways to crack my sims for the better off a day now...
this instruction here actually sounded like a new approach, so i tried.
but unfortunately i'm stuck before i can even get to the crack part - i've downloaded the version of the game provided on this page here, and not even the installer would open - apparently the "integrity of the installer could not be verified" - any idea how to fix this??
...the instructions are for a pc obviously and ask me to use the setup.exe which i cannot...
thanks in advance!!

sofiechen
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 2
Points : 2318
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims medieval crack for mac. [CLOSED]

Post by Adwomin on Tue 19 Apr 2011, 15:08

Everyone,

We're getting too off-topic here. This is a Request -forum. Please open a new topic for your problems in the correct Forum. Topic closed.

_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211
Points : 1026349
Reputation : 2242
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 15
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum