And it is effing AWESOME
Beef sticks
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Elder Scrolls, Assassins Creed, Halo, Sims, MK vs DCU, Locomotion, Simcity
Male Posts : 163

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dishonored

Post by invalidusername on Mon 14 Jan 2013, 03:27

One of my friends has it, and I've seen the first 10 minutes of gameplay and the opening scene. Then his laptop overheated -.- But OMG I agree! Very Happy
invalidusername
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher
Female Posts : 2043

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beef sticks on Mon 14 Jan 2013, 21:41

@invalidusername wrote:One of my friends has it, and I've seen the first 10 minutes of gameplay and the opening scene. Then his laptop overheated -.- But OMG I agree! Very Happy

Bethesda has awesome games. I have an Xbox but I was on vacation and the dust got in the console. And now my dashboard is malfunctioning so I leave the cd in now. I guess I'll have to clean it on sunday
Beef sticks
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Elder Scrolls, Assassins Creed, Halo, Sims, MK vs DCU, Locomotion, Simcity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hexorcist on Tue 15 Jan 2013, 21:12

I played this game a while back after a friend recommended it to me. I was quite shocked at the fact that it was a Bethesda game and wasn't the same crap you get in pretty much all of their other games - but then, to be fair, Bethesda only published the game; another studio created it.

Posting Master
Posting Master

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Mass Effect series
Male Posts : 544

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beef sticks on Wed 16 Jan 2013, 12:09

@hexorcist wrote:I played this game a while back after a friend recommended it to me. I was quite shocked at the fact that it was a Bethesda game and wasn't the same crap you get in pretty much all of their other games - but then, to be fair, Bethesda only published the game; another studio created it.
Yeah just found out Arkane Studios made it. Awesome anyway. I don't understand the publishing idea. Arkane just gives the game to Bethesda. And go, "Here you go." And just publish it ?
Beef sticks
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hexorcist on Wed 16 Jan 2013, 17:05

It's just like with books, essentially. Someone (or in this case, some studio) comes up with a good idea for a game and since they aren't big enough to publish it themselves, they pitch it to someone who is big enough (Bethesda, in this case) and that entity has the final say in whether or not it becomes a published game by them. It's the same with all of the Sims games (including Sim City, etc) - The Sim Studio creates the games and EA/Maxis (or was it Fraxis? Pretty sure it was Maxis)/etc publishes it. Blizzard Entertainment creates the game, gets approval from Activision-Blizzard (used to be Blizzard-North, when Blizzard was good Sad) who then sends it to Vevendi to be published.

Posting Master
Posting Master

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Mass Effect series
Male Posts : 544

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beef sticks on Thu 17 Jan 2013, 19:15

@hexorcist wrote:It's just like with books, essentially. Someone (or in this case, some studio) comes up with a good idea for a game and since they aren't big enough to publish it themselves, they pitch it to someone who is big enough (Bethesda, in this case) and that entity has the final say in whether or not it becomes a published game by them. It's the same with all of the Sims games (including Sim City, etc) - The Sim Studio creates the games and EA/Maxis (or was it Fraxis? Pretty sure it was Maxis)/etc publishes it. Blizzard Entertainment creates the game, gets approval from Activision-Blizzard (used to be Blizzard-North, when Blizzard was good Sad) who then sends it to Vevendi to be published.

Oh.....

Anyways, the game is awesome. I just realized how my violent nature could affect the city so much! The Distillery District is overrun with the plague now!
Beef sticks
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum