Please Help about Expansions patch

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please Help about Expansions patch

Post by aofpy500 on Wed 16 Jan 2013, 07:13

Hi everybody Very Happy :newfag:

** sorry I am not good at English but i will do my best.

i have question about Expansions patch i download Ultimate Fix! for mac and i try to read carefully but I'm confused about Expansions now i have sims 3 base game,ambitions,late-night and show times
i want to know when i install all Would i updates patch for Expansions?

i find your web on google i have been problem about Exception Raised unhandled page fault on read access to 0x00000000 at address 0x00dee6ad. Do you wish to debug it?

i try to fix it i'm very confuse i search on google to fix this problem but not have about this problem
i try everything but it still show Now i will try Ultimate Fix! i hope it work for me Thank you very much.

aofpy500
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Help about Expansions patch

Post by antiskub on Fri 18 Jan 2013, 02:27

Did the Ultimate Fix work for you?
antiskub
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Favourite games : Curse of Monkey Island, SimCity 2000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Algester on Fri 18 Jan 2013, 09:40

ok if you dont understand a brief how to first let's start with a clean slate
if you havent installed the game yet then its fine but if you did back up your save which can be located in
Documents>Electronic Arts>Saves
place this folder anyhere you wish
uninstall the sims 3 and your installed EPs and SPs this can be done via the provided uninstaller in your Applications folder
now use this as a guide
Code:
simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:TS3_Patching/Patch_Download_OSX
that link will tell you what patches are used to get to the latest update
now do take note after patch 1.30 or was it 1.22 the sims 3 uses now the base game as a reference for updating each data
Code:
simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Patch_Table
refer to this link to know which patch is compatible then update your main game slowly

basic guide
now you have downloaded the patches required by the game and subsequent expansion packs prior to late night expansion and prior to outdoor living, you can now start installing the games slowly
though what I did was since I didnt get the expansion packs and stuff packs first I updated the main game to 1.47 (via the ultimate patcher) ASAP
so we can do that first
Install Sims 3 Main game then use the ultimate patcher to update your game to 1.47
Install the Expansion packs and Stuff Packs free to your choosing update patch as needed (Installer might say that your main game is updated than the Expansion pack or Stuff Pack)
now go back to where you extracted the ultimate fix ever since updating to 1.47 the only thing you need to do is to extract the TLhost.exe and TS3W.exe (found in the #Crack folder) to the Sims 3 App because if you copied the said expansion pack and stuff pack folders prior to Late Night and Outdoor Living the Update Patch will fail most likely.
After that test the game if it runs report back as needed use this method if you have expansion packs beyond Late Night and Outdoor Living, to be guaranteed however if you have the packs prior to late night and Outdoor Living just update slowly as each pack requires... hassle but it works

Algester
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum