Help me with EPacks, please! Installing them out of order and with the newest update. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help me with EPacks, please! Installing them out of order and with the newest update. [SOLVED]

Post by EddyBSichPaa on Thu 24 Jan 2013, 17:15

Hello! I'm downloading the sims 3 late night (from g4tw, of course Smile. I've read most topics about this, but i want to know how am i going to install it because my game is already up-to-date (v 1.48) Do I have to apply the fix again, and how am i going to apply it if my game does not have to be updated, and updating the game via launcher - updates tab is one of the steps that apply to everyone?
Please help Smile

edit: i have pets, because i had to download it.

EddyBSichPaa
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help me with EPacks, please! Installing them out of order and with the newest update. [SOLVED]

Post by t2sink on Thu 24 Jan 2013, 20:15

You don't need to update, just install the expansions you want, recommend to re-apply the latest ultimate fix after you finish installing the expansions you want and want to play tho.
t2sink
Godfather / First Lady
Godfather / First Lady

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4
Male Posts : 1079

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help me with EPacks, please! Installing them out of order and with the newest update. [SOLVED]

Post by Adwomin on Thu 24 Jan 2013, 22:40

Hello,

If you're already on the latest version of the game and it's working fine and you want to add more expansion packs, just install those new packs, but do not apply any more "# Crack" folders; just install the game.

After installation, start the game. If it works, don't fix what isn't broken. If it didn't work, re-do step 3 and 4 and it should work fine again: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Good luck!

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19210

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Post by EddyBSichPaa on Fri 25 Jan 2013, 14:06

Thank you for your feedback. I found a solution on this website. Everything i had to do is to copy TS3W.exe and one .dll file to desktop or somewhere else, install an EP and then put them back. I tried it, and it worked. I played Bridgeport last night! The Sims 3 plumbob

EddyBSichPaa
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Sat 26 Jan 2013, 20:07

Hello,

Glad to hear you got it to work!
Enjoy the game and please let us know if you need more assistance.

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19210

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum