Sims 3 marriage Bug

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 marriage Bug

Post by vortex51x on Thu 24 Jan 2013, 17:54

First and foremost, I'm a new member that has just found your site and all I can do is profess my love for all you guys have done for us. Having spent hundreds of dollars for legit versions of these games it got tiring paying for the same thing twice. That being said everything from you guys and my game works great with the exception of one thing.

The marriage bug. No matter what happens or what i do in my game my sim cannot ever go past the romantic interst stage. No move in option, no go steady, girlfriend boyfriend or propose dialog has ever been brought up. The only mod in the game i have is your store fixes package and ccmerge.package file. I'm really sorry to bother you guys with this trival thing considering how much you guys have done and how busy you are helping us noobs with dumb questions. I do appreciate all you guys have done and would like to ask how I could donate or help out whatever you guys may need also. I guessing the answer to my game question more then lilely is a screwup on my part considering everything else runs fine.

vortex51x
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 3
Points : 1669
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 marriage Bug

Post by Antoniag89 on Thu 24 Jan 2013, 20:25

I have the exact same problem!
I just discovered this page too.

Antoniag89
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows XP

Favourite games : Sims 3
Female Posts : 3
Points : 1669
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-24
Age : 28
Location : Buenos Aires, Argentina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 marriage Bug

Post by Adwomin on Thu 24 Jan 2013, 21:22

@vortex51x wrote:First and foremost, I'm a new member that has just found your site and all I can do is profess my love for all you guys have done for us. Having spent hundreds of dollars for legit versions of these games it got tiring paying for the same thing twice. That being said everything from you guys and my game works great with the exception of one thing.

The marriage bug. No matter what happens or what i do in my game my sim cannot ever go past the romantic interst stage. No move in option, no go steady, girlfriend boyfriend or propose dialog has ever been brought up. The only mod in the game i have is your store fixes package and ccmerge.package file. I'm really sorry to bother you guys with this trival thing considering how much you guys have done and how busy you are helping us noobs with dumb questions. I do appreciate all you guys have done and would like to ask how I could donate or help out whatever you guys may need also. I guessing the answer to my game question more then lilely is a screwup on my part considering everything else runs fine.
Hello,

Thank you for your nice words and for your trust and support in us, it's appreciated!
As for your problem, I don't know a lot about in-game stuff, so please excuse me if I can't provide useful help. (You should wait for someone else's reply)
But I personally always recommend backing up and removing this folder, just to be sure that's not the problem: Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\

As for your help, thank you for that. We do not take donations any more though. If you think you can contribute to the Community or the Forum in any way, feel free to do so!

@Antoniag89 wrote:I have the exact same problem!
I just discovered this page too.
For your and our ease, please open your own topic. That also makes it easier for us to track progress, thank you! Very Happy

_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211
Points : 1026346
Reputation : 2242
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 15
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 marriage Bug

Post by Antoniag89 on Thu 24 Jan 2013, 21:24

Hi, I found out what was the problem.

You should keep using the romantic interaction (at least 5 or 6 six times) until is says that your sim is being "extremely irresistible". Then the option will appear.

Sorry, I'll do so next time! Smile

Antoniag89
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows XP

Favourite games : Sims 3
Female Posts : 3
Points : 1669
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-24
Age : 28
Location : Buenos Aires, Argentina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 marriage Bug

Post by Adwomin on Thu 24 Jan 2013, 22:44

@Antoniag89 wrote:Hi, I found out what was the problem.

You should keep using the romantic interaction (at least 5 or 6 six times) until is says that your sim is being "extremely irresistible". Then the option will appear.
Hi there,

Really, that's actually what I was thinking about, but I didn't say; don't ask me why.
Glad to hear it's working for you though, let's wait for OP's result, before closing the topic.

_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211
Points : 1026346
Reputation : 2242
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 15
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum