Current date/time is Tue 25 Apr 2017, 16:39
Viewing profile: The_gh0stm4n
1 Messages from 13 on 13
Page 1 of 1
- Sun 02 Apr 2017, 23:16by fracfar - New postThis post got solved a while back: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t23479-mc-command-center-not-working-after-installing-ultimate-fix
I have another problem now with the game, so can I create a new topic?
- Fri 10 Mar 2017, 22:33by Aelinore - GalleryI shall be reporting for duty Sunday evening or Monday morning. I am feeling up to the task and sorry that my health decided to troll the snot out of me.
- Thu 29 Sep 2016, 03:15by panzercracker - Hi, We should update "Origin is currently not running"I almost lost hope for this "Unable to start: Origin is currently not running" error. Until this guy found the problem and solved it. I think this will happen to many Windows 10 users, since Lavasoft Web companion is installed with windows and not many people know that think will cause trouble. Remove Lavasoft Web companion also work for me too .
- Wed 14 Sep 2016, 20:09by kitty10136 (online) - IssuesHi,
So I completed the download of the game a few minutes ago and am trying to get items from the gallery that are older than a month. No such luck. It turns out that Lots only go back til the beginning of the month. Our game version was released in June. To get stuff older than that you need to visit the website and fro that you need an EA account.
Now I have an EA account but when you download from the website it automatically goes to your game and you need an email address to sign up/log in. Can a fake email address be made for the purpose? Is there a way to bypass this?_________________
- Wed 30 Mar 2016, 10:39by *Tami* - Sims 4Hi Carlos,
I am so sorry to worry you again, i was reading the How To Install The Sims 4 Correctly and just want to clarify, it says it is technically possible to install downloaded expansions with an original Sims 4 BUT we "If you want to install expansion packs to an original The Sims 4 base game copy, note that you should copy the files to this folderinstead: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4\"
now just to clarify,does this mean we just COPY the files to the Program Files(86) or do we in fact MOVE them there???
Look i dont mind downloading The Sims 4 but i had already purchased an original copy.
- Thu 10 Mar 2016, 15:32by PaigeLuwee - Hello Carlos...sul sulHey Carlos...I didn't have a chance to say thanks to you, since the topic has been closed.
So, thank you so much for your great advice,I think I prefer motherlode than gambling, haha. I believe my sims issues is related with my laptop, it's getting weaker, still figure out how to solved it. Thanks again. U are my sims adviser .
- Thu 16 Jul 2015, 19:21by Eriash1108 - TYTYTYSrry for askin a huge time from U..
You're very helpful!Thank U agn..
- Mon 06 Oct 2014, 05:46by LFTada02 - How...BTW
This is nooby but how do you give thanks to people?
- Wed 02 Apr 2014, 17:22by :Alison - I need help honHey I need your help ;3_________________
- Sat 22 Mar 2014, 11:19by haress - Belated happy birthday!Belated happy birthday, Carlos! Thank you for all the help!! May GOD bless you even more! And also, thank you for being such
- Wed 19 Mar 2014, 20:43by Madalina - Heeey!Happy birthday, Carlos!!
I wish you to be healthy,happy,lucky,loved and wealthy.
Thank you for helping me with everything!
- Wed 01 Jan 2014, 04:07by Dieneryn - Happy New YearHappy New Year to you Carlos!
I hope you will have a great year ahead!
Here's to wishing you more chocolate, more cakes, more boobs and more butts!
Page 1 of 1
Rank: Supervising Moderator
Inspector General & Chief of Staff